Become A Certified Level I Personality Dimensions® Facilitator
As a qualified Level 1 Personality Dimensions Facilitators you may:
- Conduct Introductory and Applications sessions
- Promote yourself as Certified Trainers (level I) both inside and outside your organization organize
- Charge for your services
- Purchase training and related materials from Career/LifeSkills Resources or an authorized Personality Dimensions® distributor
Overview: In this three-day course you will learn:
- How to deliver Personality Dimensions® workshops for diverse groups and topics.
- About the historical and practical developments in temperament
- The importance of each component of a Personality Dimensions® workshop
- The ethical considerations for using the model appropriately
- Adult learning tips to help with facilitating the program
- About the various Personality Dimensions products available, and their appropriate uses
Through this highly interactive course you will:
- Participate in activities typically used in a workshop
- Create and customize your own Personality Dimensions® introductory workshop
Who should attend: Open to anyone who would like to deliver Personality Dimensions® in a wide variety of settings such as:
- Career Counselling
- All levels of Education
- Not for Profit
- Life and business coaching
Objectives: At the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Deliver a Personality Dimensions® workshop
- Use Personality Dimensions® in a variety of different applications such as:
- Team Building
- Conflict Management
- Management Skills
- One-on-one coaching
Methodology: This course is taught according to the principles of adult education; it will be lively interactive and fun.
Prerequisites: Attendance at a Personality Dimensions® or True Colors Introductory Workshop (or equivalent) and adult facilitation experience.
Certification requirement: Participants must successfully complete an open book exam (80% or above mark required) on the third day in order to gain their qualification status and should anticipate homework on the evenings of days 1&2 of training.
Duration: 3 days
Venue: Virtual, classroom or one-on-one virtual.
Facilitators: Anne and Susan will co-facilitate the workshop. They are the bestselling co-authors of “Colour Savvy: Helping you Achieve Success in Your Work Life” the book chosen by Personality Dimensions® as your reference tool for this certification program.
Are You Ready to Up Your Potential?
Upping Your Potential is about you and/or your organization stepping outside your comfort zone, learning who you are and embracing your strengths and challenges to expand your boundaries.